3 ea. vine ripened tomatoes, use some heirlooms if you like, chopped medium dice
½ ea. red onion, chopped medium dice
½ ea. green pepper, chopped medium dice
½ ea. red pepper, chopped medium dice
½ ea. serrano pepper, chopped medium dice
¼ bunch cilantro, chopped
1 tbsp. Tabasco, red hot, etc.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, adjust the seasoning and spice to your liking
- Warm the tortillas slightly in the oven 1-2 minutes
- Top the warm tortillas with cheese, followed by beef medley, then the fresh salsa
- Roll the wrap up, tucking the ends in and top with some salsa verde
- Serve with tasty spicy tomato rice and get ready to enjoy a memorable family meal!